Click below for the current issue of the District 'C'hronicle. If you know of any brethren who are unable to receive the newsletter in this digital format,
please take the time to print a copy for them as well.
Please note, that this newsletter is our newsletter for the district, and all brethren are welcome to make submissions to it. Please direct submissions
by clicking to email R.W. Bro. Glen Notman.
• May, 2022 - Edition No. 165 (pdf) Brethren, in this issue, a message from our District Deputy Grand Master on Carpe Diem and reopening, the Grand Master's message on Ritual, Education and Mentoring, The Deputy Grand Master's message on new applicants, In Memoriam to W.M. Mumby, Events in Hamilton Masonic District 'C', Highlighting our upcoming Masonic Open, a Passport tour of Windsor Temple, Masonic Education, and a comment from the Editor.
• Apr, 2022 - Edition No. 164 (pdf) Brethren, in this issue, a message from our District Deputy Grand Master on the importance of action and honour, the Grand Master's March Communique, the Deputy Grand Master's March Communique, Upcoming Events in Hamilton Masonic District 'C' (both in-person and virtual), a discussion of Ancient Brethren Masonic Lodge, Masonic Education, a brief report on the "Rusty Mason Night", an article on The Old Charges: The Regius Manuscript, and a comment from the Editor.
• Mar, 2022 - Edition No. 163 (pdf) Brethren in this edition: A Message from our District Deputy Grand Master on reopening and Long Range Planning for the District, From our Grand Master, Feb Communique on Ecclesiastes
From the Deputy – Feb Communique – Lodge Scorecard . The Grand Lodge March 1 Covid 19 Update and Safety Planning. District Events and Education Chair .Zoom Meeting Invitation. Masonic Lecture on Visitation and Passport Quiz Answers. A Traveling Man and Masonic Education.
Ontario Mason Branding and Editor’s Note..
• Feb, 2022 - Edition No. 162 (pdf) Message from the DDGM on Agency. January Communique from the Grand Master. COVID-19 Update. Communique from the Deputy Grand Master. Message from the Benevolence Chair on a recent act of charity. Scottish Rite Library and Archives. Masonic Passport. A Tribute to Robbie Burns. Masonic Education. A Note from the Editor.
• Jan, 2022 - Edition No. 161 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding the upcoming Trestleboard and potential changes to the Return. Grand Master's December Communique. December Communique from the Deputy Grand Master. Hamilton District 'C' Forum Recap on 'Christmas Masonic Education'. Masonic Education on the word 'Palliate'. Scottish Rite Library and Archives Reading List. Masonic Passport - Top 5 Masonic Places to visit in the USA. A bit of Humour and Editor's Note.
View all Newsletter Archives