Click below for the current issue of the District 'C'hronicle. If you know of any brethren who are unable to receive the newsletter in this digital format,
please take the time to print a copy for them as well.
Please note, that this newsletter is our newsletter for the district, and all brethren are welcome to make submissions to it. Please direct submissions
by clicking to email R.W. Bro. Glen Notman.
• Oct, 2021 - Edition No. 158 (pdf) A message from our DDGM. Meet Harold Brooks, District Zoom Meeting and Finding inspiration.
Grand Masters October Communique and Covid Update.
Deputy Grand Master on mentoring and Grand Secretary reminder on meeting protocols.
Upcoming District Forum invitation and Virtual Open House.
Our District 'C' charity - Mission Services, Plan your foursome for the golf tournament in 2022.
A note about Thanksgiving from our PDDGM archives and Editors note.
• Sep, 2021 - Edition No. 157 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding the importance of communication. Upcoming Masonic forum with R.W. Bro. John L.R. Hay, the Membership Pillar Chair. Grand Lodge Strategic Plan for the 'Next Steps' in Freemasonry. Lecture from R.W. Bro. Glen Notman on 'Staying Sharp' followed up with Masonic Education and the Rusty Mason Program.
• Aug, 2021 - Edition No. 156 (pdf) Message from our new D.D.G.M. R.W. Bro. William (Bill) Paul.
Extracts from the Grand Masters Annual Communication Address including
Hamilton Area Highlights and Recognitions. Grand Lodge Voting Results.
Hamilton District ‘C’ - August Masonic Forum, Strategic Planning and Meet the Team.
Protocol and Etiquette A Thank you to R.W. Bro. Crutcher, List of P&E Articles.
Humour, Editors Note and In Memoriam.
• Jul, 2021 - Edition No. 155 (pdf) An interesting Hindu legend on the search for truth from our DDGM. The G.M. outlines some imaginative possibilities for lodges. The DGM on technological updates from G.L. There is a recap of the June Forum. Information from the G.S. re. elections. There is a history of the formation of the Canadian Flag. Protocol and Etiquette talks about dress codes.
• Jun, 2021 - Edition No. 154 (pdf) A message about being inspired from our D.D.G.M. Our G.M. on accessibility. The D.G.M. on virtual meetings. G. Secretary on elections and registration. The G. Treasurer on FAQ's for the proposed introduction of a levy of $20.00 per year. Virtual events and the District Forum, Protocol and etiquette - more on dress codes. Our District Guidelines. Masonic Symbolism. A little Humour, In Memoriam and the message from the Editor.
View all Newsletter Archives