Click below for the current issue of the District 'C'hronicle. If you know of any brethren who are unable to receive the newsletter in this digital format,
please take the time to print a copy for them as well.
Please note, that this newsletter is our newsletter for the district, and all brethren are welcome to make submissions to it. Please direct submissions
by clicking to email R.W. Bro. Glen Notman.
• Jun, 2023 - Edition No. 178 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master
168th Annual Communication of Grand Lodge July ‘23
DGM at the Corner Stone Rededication in Black Creek Village
Masonic Ed Meritocracy-M.W.Bro. Raymond S.J. Daniels
Hamilton C District Dates to Remember, Golf, Installations and Buchanan June 1 BBQ
Around the District, and District Spring Meeting
Grand Lodge Library - Volunteers Needed!
Humour, In Memoriam and Editor’s Note..
• May, 2023 - Edition No. 177 (pdf) In this Issue
A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master on the Day of Masonry and coming together
From the Grand Master, April Communique, From the Deputy the April Communique and the details for the Masonic Cornerstone Rededication.
Hamilton C District Dates to Remember, June 24th Gold Tourney
Around the District, and A Day of Masonry pictures from the event
GL Communication, Meet the Candidates.
Scottish Rite Mother's Day Event and Editor’s Note.
• Apr, 2023 - Edition No. 176 (pdf) Featuring our DDGM on the Day of Masonry.
Grand Master March Communique
Deputy Grand Master March Communique.
Link to the March Sankey lecture.
Passport to Heritage Lodge Cornerstone re-education
From the archives, The Trowel.
Events, Editors Note and In Memoriam
• Mar, 2023 - Edition No. 175 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master., Entwined Destiny.
From the Grand Master, February Communique.
From the Deputy, DDGM Mid-Term Reports.
Hamilton C District Dates to Remember.
Around the District, and An event at the Shrine Club.
Masonic Ed Cornerstone & May 13 Rededication.
Lodge Resources Chair and Cornerstone.
Events, and Editor’s Note, Link to subscribe.
• Feb, 2023 - Edition No. 174 (pdf) Featuring a Message from our DDGM, From the Grand Master, Communique on Lodge Viability from the Deputy, Hamilton District C Dates to Remember, Around the District, Masonic Charity, Banquet Photos, a Knife & Fork Degree, A Day of Masonry, Masonic Passport, Lodges of Niagara District B, Upcoming Events, and a note from the Editor.
View all Newsletter Archives