Click below for the current issue of the District 'C'hronicle. If you know of any brethren who are unable to receive the newsletter in this digital format,
please take the time to print a copy for them as well.
Please note, that this newsletter is our newsletter for the district, and all brethren are welcome to make submissions to it. Please direct submissions
by clicking to email R.W. Bro. Glen Notman.
• Jan, 2022 - Edition No. 161 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding the upcoming Trestleboard and potential changes to the Return. Grand Master's December Communique. December Communique from the Deputy Grand Master. Hamilton District 'C' Forum Recap on 'Christmas Masonic Education'. Masonic Education on the word 'Palliate'. Scottish Rite Library and Archives Reading List. Masonic Passport - Top 5 Masonic Places to visit in the USA. A bit of Humour and Editor's Note.
• Dec, 2021 - Edition No. 160 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding 'New Beginnings'. Grand Master's November Blog. November Communique from the Deputy Grand Master. December Virtual Events. Famous Misquotes, False Quotes, and Misattributed Quotes. Masonic Education on 'Mysteries'. Silent Sermon. Celebrating the Holidays. District Charity Golf Event. Editor's Note.
• Nov, 2021 - Edition No. 159 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding the return to Lodge. Discussion of Rudyard Kipling from Grand Master. October Communique from Deputy Grand Master. Hamilton District C Open House. Upcoming Masonic Forum on Masonic Education. District Charity Golf. New District C Facebook. Masonic Moment on Remembrance Day. Famous Misquotes.
• Oct, 2021 - Edition No. 158 (pdf) A message from our DDGM. Meet Harold Brooks, District Zoom Meeting and Finding inspiration.
Grand Masters October Communique and Covid Update.
Deputy Grand Master on mentoring and Grand Secretary reminder on meeting protocols.
Upcoming District Forum invitation and Virtual Open House.
Our District 'C' charity - Mission Services, Plan your foursome for the golf tournament in 2022.
A note about Thanksgiving from our PDDGM archives and Editors note.
• Sep, 2021 - Edition No. 157 (pdf) Message from the DDGM regarding the importance of communication. Upcoming Masonic forum with R.W. Bro. John L.R. Hay, the Membership Pillar Chair. Grand Lodge Strategic Plan for the 'Next Steps' in Freemasonry. Lecture from R.W. Bro. Glen Notman on 'Staying Sharp' followed up with Masonic Education and the Rusty Mason Program.
View all Newsletter Archives