Click below for the current issue of the District 'C'hronicle. If you know of any brethren who are unable to receive the newsletter in this digital format,
please take the time to print a copy for them as well.
Please note, that this newsletter is our newsletter for the district, and all brethren are welcome to make submissions to it. Please direct submissions
by clicking to email R.W. Bro. Glen Notman.
• Nov, 2022 - Edition No. 171 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master... From the Grand Master, on Contributing to your Lodge.. From the Deputy, Oct Communique on L Forms.. Hamilton C District Dates to Remember.... Around the District, Lodge Events are Happening!.... Masonic Passport Hamilton Brant District.. Why Remember and In Flanders Fields... Events, In Memorium, Editor’s Note..
• Oct, 2022 - Edition No. 170 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master on Fellowship
From the Grand Master, September Communique ,From the Deputy, Branding and Social Media.
Hamilton C District Dates to Remember.. A Lecture from the Archives on Hardwood..
Around the District and Buchanan Fraternal Visit. to Ohio, Masonic Passport Hamilton District C Lodges
Masonic Education From W.Bro. Lorne Evans on the Sailor King & Queen Victoria.. Events, In Memorium, Editor’s Note.
• Sep, 2022 - Edition No. 169 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master on Logberg
The Grand Master’s Hamilton Itinerary and Grand Lodge Education sessions.
Blood Brothers and Blood Donors. Masonic Passport Hamilton District B Lodges
Short Talks on Dues Cards and Playing Cards.
Upcoming District meeting, Events, In Memorium, Editor’s Note.
• Aug, 2022 - Edition No. 168 (pdf) A Message from Our District Deputy Grand Master on Mentoring in Motion.
The Grand Master’s Address from the Annual Communication
Highlights of the Grand Lodge Communication. Featuring the Grand Lodge Library.
Masonic Passport Hamilton District A Lodge Halls. Masonic Education, The Form of the Lodge.
RW Assn BBQ, In Memorium, Editors Note.
• Jul, 2022 - Edition No. 167 (pdf) Brethren, in this issue, a message from our District Deputy Grand Master on the successful Masonic Open, with pictures from the event!
The Grand Master's message on Rust and Restoration from the June Communique
The Deputy Grand Master's message on the 5 financial bodies of Grand Lodge
Agenda and voting for the Grand Lodge Communication in July
Events in Hamilton Masonic District 'C', highlighting the June Installations and a 50 year pin presentation.
Announcing the 2023 Masonic Open!
Masonic Passport of the Dundas Temple. Saying goodbye to a landmark Masonic Hall.
Letter to the Editor on "bootleg copies" of the Work, and the Editor's note.
View all Newsletter Archives